Thursday, May 14, 2009

Target Photos

We just now got around to doing six month pictures...so here they are folks!


We have had a coupon since before Ari was born, and never got around to using it. Then I found a gift card to Target (while in the midst of doing some organizing) and was able to order our prints and still have leftover money on it. So for getting free pictures these didn't turn out too shabby! I love finding free money...maybe I should organize more often!


Had to get a family photo...


Check out the little man boobies...I think they are too cute! He was so intent on picking up the scrubber brush that was bigger than him.


5 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

I've been WAITING for these!!! Lol.

They look great! And of course, Ari is stinkin' adorable in all of them. My fav is the family picture at the end. You all look great!

Elizabeth said...

What great pictures!! I usually don't like how the Target ones turn out, but you all are stinking adorable.

The Kelly's said...

So cute!!! He is absolutely adorable. I love those eyes!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Okay that child is adorable, but then look at his parents.

Lindsey said...

He's precious and has the cutest eyes! The pacifier one in the collage will also be a good memory. How fun!