Monday, August 31, 2009

10 Months

Where do I even begin!? Seems like he is just growing by leaps and bounds this month. Since Ari is now mobile, he is learning a new meaning for the word "no". Seems like that's all I say some days. He also gets upset if you say "ouch". Not sure where that one came from, but it's pretty cute. His food list is always expanding by giving him different things to try. Dog food even made the list! I can't say that was intentional. :) But other than that he's an eating machine. Most days I feel like half my day is just feeding the kid! I can't imagine when he is a teenager just eating me out of house and home. Another good reason to invest in some farm animals. Which is a complete different topic for another day. Here are some of his recent adventures.

Checking out the backyard...

He likes to swing this bat around and it will sometimes hit him in the head. Good thing its made of foam! Future baseball player?


Too cute not to post...

This is what happens when daddy plays with him...


I think they do it just to get my adrenaline going :)

Looking cute and innocent...


Opening the box with his feet...(which he knows he not supposed to get into.)


And of course...him feeding our dog. Which nobody is supposed to do! :) I think Annie has a new found love for Ari in his high chair! She also appreciates his food more than Ari appreciates dog food! Can't say I blame him there.


Looking cute and innocent again...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie loves ice cream from Mamabeaz and Ari loves choc. cake and icing from Mamabeaz. They know who to come to when they want the good stuff! Nice update, C enjoyed the pics.

Erin H said...

Ari just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day! I can't wait to see him soon. :)