Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Surprise!

Ari's secret is out now...he is mobile!! Most of you probably knew that, but I liked keeping you in suspense for at least a moment or so. :)

Ari made his decision to crawl on Sunday, August 16th. I will remember this date for a while because AJ and I were pretty sure he was going to skip the whole crawling thing. This was such a shock! All he wanted to do before was pull up and stand...he wanted nothing to do with crawling!

He has already become quick and has found several things to get into. It is time to "officially" baby proof the house. Can't say there are many things out, but he has a fascination with power cords. Definitely a no, no!

His crawl is more of an army crawl. So I can't imagine how fast he will be when he has it down pat. He is such a stinker and found his way around pretty easily...even through the bottom of his exersaucer!




Ha! That smile gets me every time...

2 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

Well...I was REALLY hoping for a baby announcement, but....I guess this will have to do.


winess

AJ said...

I second Heidi-ho-neighbor!