Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall Weather?

Did anyone else think fall was quickly approaching us this past weekend?! Although fall comes in a close second as far as favorite seasons go...I'm not ready to give up the warmer weather just yet. :) Despite the chilly weather, we still made it outside a few times to go for some really nice walks.

We had to put him in his Colts outfit since I don't think it will fit him by the time it is fall out. *tear*






Oh yeah...Ari has a secret to share...but that will just have to wait until next time!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Tell Ari that Scott does not like secrets. It keeps him awake during his naps just wondering what the secret could be!

Anonymous said...

Ari,
C would like to know when, how many weeks, gender?! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a little Man. What a cutie!

The Kelly's said...

I'm with Amanda on Ari's secret!

AJ said...

As soon as I read Angel's blog...I thought the same thing...picked up the phone and asked if she needed to tell me something : )

To keep you in suspense even longer, I will let you know that you are headed in the right direction.............................................................ha ha jk

Ari's secret is almost as cool..plus most of you from church already know.

Sarah said...

hmmmm...
I don't think anyone likes secrets! What a way to leave us all hanging Ari!