Monday, December 6, 2010

more from Thanksgiving

I am behind on my pictures so I figured I would throw in a few from Thanksgiving weekend.

My brother had the honor of cutting the turkey.

Then shortly after we couldn't resist all the delicious food just staring at us. We enjoyed this day with my brothers family, my mom, sister and her fiance, and my cousins from my moms side. Then that evening we went to a family-friend's house who we usually see on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Then the next day was filled with lots of Christmas decorating.

We are not ones to procrastinate on the decorating and I was itching to put it up before Thanksgiving, but we just didn't have any time.


Ari was having a blast putting stuff on the tree. Now he requests for all the lights to be turned on every morning.


We have been extremely busy since then with AJ's holiday party at his bank, cookie day/Christmas with my mom's family, Pacer's game for AJ's work, and so on. Even though we have been so busy this year, it has made this pregnancy go much quicker. I can officially say that there is a little bump becoming more noticeable and I have been feeling REALLY good since Thanksgiving. More on that to come soon!

No comments: