Thursday, January 27, 2011

any suggestions?

We have been telling people for a while that we are open to any name suggestions. To our surprise we were brought this DELICIOUS ice cream cake over the weekend with a suggestion from a friend. Little did he know that ice cream cake is my absolute favorite! I am much persuaded by food these days, so if you have a name suggestion feel free to bring it on something yummy.


And if you happen to ask Ari what the name is going to be, he just might tell you her name is Baby Pink. (I don't know where he got this from but it has been her name all week.)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like Addilyn/Adelyn/not sure how you would spell it. It would fit with the "A" theme, even though you aren't trying to think of an A name. She could go by Addie/Adi if you'd like. I'd put the name on a cookie for you, but it would never make til Sunday! :)

Andy and Cari said...

I have always liked the name Cari...