Thursday, January 13, 2011

an uneventful New Year's

We kind of missed the New Year and all since Ari was sick. I suppose it came whether or not we were awake, but nonetheless we stayed in and had our own little party.

Ari had been requesting for several days to "build the house" so it worked out well. As you can see he was feeling much better at this point and I was about to fall over from nearly pulling an all-nighter the previous night.

After Ari went to bed, I had this urge to make some lemon poppy seed muffins. YUM! AJ felt the need to document such a thing. After I devoured said muffins, I couldn't stay awake 1 minute longer and we ended the 2010 year by going to bed at 10:30.

Extremely uneventful, I know. It probably didn't even deserve this blog post.

1 comment:

Amy's Anecdotes said...

It was pretty uneventful at our house to but I told Keith we were just resting up for all the events that were going to happen in the New Year!