Saturday, September 3, 2011

4 months

Went to see the doc the other day. He says I'm a good eater. At 15 1/2 lbs I am in the 95 percentile. If anything comes near my mouth, I am eager to get a little taste.


These hips don't lie. My big brother can get in and out of this Bumbo easier than I can!


He also likes to play with this new toy with me. Mommy already had to adjust the height setting because I am in the 95 percentile for length as well.

She loves putting me in dresses, but sometimes it gets a little out of hand.


As if this outfit wasn't ridiculous enough...mommy had to put the hat on.


Daddy thinks this picture looks like my Aunt Erin's "goober" pictures when she was a babe. Oh hi Aunt Erin! Can't wait to see you soon!

1 comment:

Erin H said...

Ha! You are so right! I saw Evangeline in her strawberry shortcake outfit and I thought it was a picture from when I was just a little goober! :)