Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a day with Aunt Erin

Aunt Erin came to town and we celebrated Pat's birthday. For some reason I don't have a picture of Pat in all her birthday glory! But I do have pictures of a little boy who was spoiled by his aunt. Here he is licking his first icing batter for the cake.


And here is his first apple cider slushy. Yum!


He also relaxed in a hammock while being fanned and eating grapes. Ok so there was no fan or grapes. But he was enjoying himself. Evangeline on the other hand was not. She wasn't so sure about the hammock...


or the fort...


or the fake apple tree.


But she was happy in mommy and daddy's arms.



Ari thinks his daddy is a playground...without a slide.


So sometimes we have to resort to this. And AJ gets a little break on the sidelines.




Visiting the orchard was a lot of fun. But it doesn't beat spending time with Aunt Erin. Thanks for all the fun memories!


1 comment:

Erin H said...

Oh how I love my nephew and neice! I have a picture of all of you on my desk and everyone comments on what a good looking family you have. I'm looking forward to celebrating Ari's birthday at the end of October! :)