Thursday, September 29, 2011

random events

My dear friend Laura from college is going to have a baby! It was so fun at her shower to get together with the girls. It had been a long time since I had seen them all. Laura is due mid November and we are so excited for her little bambino to get here! She is the sweetest person and will make a fantastic mommy.



This little baby has a new hobby...and thankfully it doesn't involve her thumb!


The Wednesday night program started up again at church. AJ and I work with middle and high schoolers. Here AJ is having them play a game with marshmallows. (Sorry Gretchen!)


Here is my little cowboy. He is still talking about his upcoming birthday. I can't believe my baby will be 3 in a month.


I love this picture of my honey. This just sums him up. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, he is always like this.


The race AJ and Rob were training for went well. I know I said it before but they are so fast.



Carly took some great pictures of the kids while we were there. Looks like we will have the winter hats out for good now. Goodbye summer, hello fall.


1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Seriously, could you have photoshopped me out or put someone else's head over mine? Love the hat pictures of the kids.