Tuesday, August 2, 2011

28

Oh how the years go by so quickly. When I first met AJ he was 21 and I was 19. He would always joke around that he was dating a teenager and it made me sound so much younger than I really was. Back then it was unimaginable to think what our lives would look like 7 years later.


Well here we are...celebrating his 28th birthday. (It was actually 1 week ago but we were in Florida and didn't have internet access.) Since we were down there for the week I did not plan ahead and prepare a gift in advance to take down there. Bad, bad wifey. But because he is so wonderful he didn't care the least and was thrilled to have gotten a Snickers ice cream candy bar instead.


Seven years later he is just as dreamy now as he was back then. I am so thankful for the person he has become and am looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with him. Happy late birthday AJ!

2 comments:

AJ said...

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

Not many guys can say they spent their birthday week in Florida with their BEAUTIFUL wife and kids!

I LOVE YOU DARLING!

p.s. Now if I ever forget how old I am I can just come check your blog : )

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Happy Late Birthday to our wonderful friend AJ! I will bake you a cake or at least make you some cookies.