Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 months

If my scale doesn't lie then it appears she is 14 lbs right now. She has rolls and rolls and more rolls. She also has a killer double chin. (Well, and cheeks apparently.)


She has a serious look to her, then cracks smiles when you least expect it. She even laughs when you laugh.


Ari still likes to hold her but doesn't ask as often since she seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.


She also gets special attention from her cousin. Lynlee is so sweet with her I can already tell she will be a big help to her mommy when her baby sibling comes along this winter.


Evangeline still sleeps extremely well at night. She eats at 9p then won't eat again until around 6a. She has developed a habit of wanting mommy to hold her during afternoon naps though. Either she will sleep for 30 minutes by herself or will sleep for 3 hours if I give in. I thought it was sweet at first when she would sleep on me while I napped too...but on days I'd rather stay up it's been hard staying productive when she wants to be held.

She is so precious and has made the transition of having two kiddos extremely easy.

2 comments:

The Kelly's said...

I had the nap problem with Drew! He would sleep 30 minutes in his bed or 3 hours on the couch next to me. I agree, it was nice at first, but hard when I really wanted to get things done. I finally started rocking him to sleep and laying him on his belly (bad mommy) and he would take good naps like that...in his bed. Enjoy it while you can. How do they get so big so fast???!!!

Erin H said...

I love that little munchkin! I can't believe how much she looks like AJ when he was a baby.