Thursday, August 18, 2011

my sweeties at 3 months

I like to see how similar and different they are at the same age. Ari was always very mellow and cheery. He was content doing just about anything. This is a fun age for any baby because of all the rewarding smiles you get.


So far the biggest difference is their chub. Ari was a little chubby, but she definitely takes the cake. (And literally she probably would if I let her!) She is so chunky her ankle rolls droop around her feet. Her wrists are the same way and the other day I found syrup stuck between her wrist and hand. It really baffled me because I found it there later in the afternoon and we had syrup on pancakes for breakfast. She wasn't even in the same room with us when we ate!

Our baby girl loves to squeal when she wants attention or wants to be doing something else. She has found her feet and is constantly holding on to them. She enjoys sitting up in the bumbo now but gets frustrated that her hand coordination does not allow for her to actually get to her toys. She'll bang her hand on the tray right next to the toy, but never manage to get there. Then she'll give me a look like I've played a cruel trick on her. It probably is more entertaining for me at this point then for her.

No comments: