Thursday, August 18, 2011

more traveling

Last week AJ was in Boston for work, so my mom and I took the kids back to Florida to visit my grandparents. My grandpa's health is declining and it had been nearly a year since I last saw them so I figured I better go.


The traveling was a little tiresome seeing that the last four weekends we have spent either going to or coming from Florida.


And three of them we drove. Yeah...I might have been crazy.


Surprisingly the trips went well and the kids did great riding in the car for so long.
Who knew tasty fingers could go such a long way?


It ended up raining every day, all day until our last one so I got to spend lots of quality time indoors.

Chasing a two year old.

And constantly saying "No, Ari." "Don't touch that." "Stay in here."

For being stuck in a car for two days, then stuck inside for another four days straight he did extremely well. I on the other hand was exhausted.


The rain was really a blessing in disguise because that allowed a lot more time spent with my grandparents then doing anything else. I am thankful they let us invade their house all week.


The last day we woke up to the sun shining bright and decided to spend the morning at the beach. Ari finally got to swim all of his energy out that day before we had to make the trip home.

No comments: