Sunday, August 7, 2011

More celebrating!

So much happened in July I am still catching up on posts! As you know we traveled to Florida to make it just in time for another wedding. But it wasn't just another wedding to us. To be completely honest, I don't think there are words to express how much this couple means to us. Nathan and Kristina are more family to us than anything else. (Nathan's mom and my mom are best friends and have known each other since before they were ever married. So all of us kids were raised together since birth...and have been there for each other through pretty much everything.)

This couple has waited a long time for this special day and we were so happy to have witnessed the marriage covenant they made to each other.



It was hard to get a good shot of them with my camera because of the sun :( but it was beautiful and the weather turned out great for a beach wedding. This was the best beach wedding I have ever been to and definitely the best reception food I have ever tasted. It was very low-key and relaxing. So happy for you two!


We got to spend lots of time with my brother and his family that week too. Lynlee is always so cute. She didn't want anything to do with sand.


We only had 2 full days of sun because it rained the rest of the time, but we still were able to squeeze in some beach and pool time.


Ari learned how to swim around all by himself and he is so proud of it!


It was nice to have some time to relax since this summer has been so busy.


All of these weddings remind me of how exciting it was when we got married. We have now celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and I can honestly say life has just gotten more exciting. I never thought I could love AJ any more than I did back then, but I have found there was more room for that love to grow. He is perfect for me and I am so proud to call him my husband.

No comments: