Friday, May 11, 2012

birthday weekend

She decided to start crawling and walking all in the same weekend. She has taken several steps by herself and has even walked away from me to go get a toy. Life has already gotten easier with her being more independent in the transportation department!


"Doesn't this head dress make me look beautiful?"


As always, Ari is being silly. He wants his picture taken whenever the camera is out.


She has learned to hide her face to play peek-a-boo.


And then there is Ari, who wanted his picture taken of doing the same thing.


Surprisingly she did very well opening presents. The tissue paper was a big hit. I thought Ari would want to be right there opening it all but he was having too much fun playing with everyone else.


Here was my first attempt at making cake pops. So DELICIOUS and easy. I'm always nervous about making something new and serving it to people before I have had a chance to try it. But these turned out great and I am waiting for an excuse to make them again...soon!


She was very welcoming to this new thing called dessert.


But come to find out she was more interested in it being on a stick than actually eating the cake. Some tears were shed when it was time to take the stick part away.


I was surprised at her doctor appointment when they said she was in the 30 percentile on weight. She is 20 lbs. and is still pretty chunky but I guess she is starting to slim down. She was 50 percentile on her head and length.


Ari is always commenting on how cute she is. He will just look at her and say "Cute, cute, cute!" He is a proud big brother.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Must agree with Ari...cute, cute, cute! :)