Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day and such

My little nephew is getting cuter by the day. Ari spends a lot of time hovering over him just to see a smile.


Evangeline does the same except she is the one with all the smiles around him. She loves to sit at his feet and tickle them.


For Mother's Day we had my cousin take a big family photo shoot. Then afterwards we went to get a special treat for the kids because they did so well. In all honesty the special treat was more for the adults since we spent two hours working hard to get the kiddos to take good pictures. Thanks Breana!


Ice cream is my favorite food, but the only thing that can get better than that is frozen yogurt. Any place that serves cheerios to young ones rank high on my list. Lynlee was so sweet to feed her some.


Often times I will find Evangeline doing yoga. She will try to stand up by walking her hands (and head) back. She walks along all the furniture and walls to get around. She has taken steps by herself but now that she figured out crawling she will do that instead if she doesn't have a prop to walk along.


It has become handy letting Ari take some pictures. Now I can get some of me instead of just the kids.


Besides breakfast Saturday morning, I didn't have to cook anything this weekend. AJ was so sweet and did it all. We even had a picnic at the park!


Evangeline has taken up a new challenge. Any time we are at the park she squirms out of my arms just to get on the slide. Love the static-y hair.


Being a mommy is not always the easiest job but it is a fulfilling one. All the hard work put in to raising them is worth it. But there is no way I could do it on my own. Having a husband that wants to be involved in raising godly children makes all the difference. Thanks babe for being so dedicated to your family!

No comments: